We believe joining the Exclusive Eaters Club will be the best decision you ever make, we do know you may have some questions so we’ve answered them below!
You can cancel your membership anytime easily from your account page, you can also skip deliveries or put your order on hold.
Our meat comes cryovaced in meal size portions with extended shelf life so no need for huge freezer space.
You can choose your delivery frequency between 2, 4 or 6 weekly. Think you’ll need longer between deliveries? No worries, just contact us and we can make this work for you!
There is no minimum subscription time.
You can easily modify your order from your account page so you always get the cuts you need.
The box is delivered to your door in our refrigerated courier, we will keep you informed right up until it’s delivered.
Here are 9 reasons why you should join the Exclusive Eaters Club:
1. For less than $50 a week you can have a consistent supply of Australia’s highest quality, tastiest, organic and grass fed meat delivered to you door. (We constantly get feedback that our meat is better than anything our customers have had in a restaurant!)
2. Enjoy the health benefits of eating quality grass fed, hormone free, antibiotic free meat
3. 100% Quality Guarantee - if you don't like the quality, we will refund you
4. Choose your delivery frequency (2, 4 or 6 weekly)
5. Easily modify the cuts in your box before the next one arrives
6. If you don't like it, cancel at anytime (14 days notice)
7. Support Australian Farmers (we source all of our products from local farmers)
8. Be apart of the AMAZING exclusive Our Cow community that values quality meat, shares their recipes & cooking tips & get access to exclusive products.
9. Last but not least, YOU ARE WORTH IT. You deserve to save time and stress with your shopping and enjoy the health benefits we know our meat can offer you!
When you join the Exclusive Eaters Club, you are in control!
You can cancel at anytime, modify your box as you need to, skip deliveries or put your order on hold.
There's no minimum joining time and no cancelation fee, so why not just give it a go?
Did you know only 5% of pork in Australia is free range? We are proud to be a part of the 5%, with our pigs roaming in fresh paddocks, foraging in the grass and soaking up essential vitamins & minerals for their health. Our pork is 100% hormone free, free range and nitrate free.
The flavour of our lamb from lush, green pastures in the Northern Rivers & surrounds cannot be matched.
The highest animal welfare standards are adhered to by our farmers who take great pride in the paddock to plate process. They love knowing they’re feeding Aussie families the best.